SumoQuote Project Manager
WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
We are looking for strong leaders who love to be a part of projects that come to completion with high quality. We are looking for someone who has a strong background in the roofing industry. CPQ Software and SumoQuote experience would be a valued skill set. You will manage a team of experts and a client with high hopes to transform their business. It would be best if you were as comfortable starting a project from scratch as jumping into existing ones. Working on tight timelines is a status quo, and you should also have experience working in a remote work environment.
- Execute our proprietary Value Extraction process
- Lead a team of Creative and Technical people with projects in queue
- Maintain an organized and supportive environment inside HubSpot
- Build relationships with clients after reviewing notes from sales
- Lead five projects with many moving pieces.
- Develop creative solutions for modern problems
- Set and adhere to high standards for yourself and your team
- Provide regular updates on the status of projects to senior leadership
- Experience using SumoQuote software
- 1 Year of Experience in Roof Sales
- Knowledge of all roofing materials and other building products
- Understanding of the roofing industry
- Competency in verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Willingness to contribute time and effort to work assigned
- Motivated to learn new tools and technologies
OUR MISSION AND VISION
Through better-designed systems and processes, more people can function in line with their unique abilities to make work rewarding and equitable while making our clients hit exponential growth curves and higher bottom dollar profits in the long term.
Our mission is to make work more rewarding through Engineering better Customer Experiences.