Roofing Automation Specialist
WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
The roofing industry is searching everywhere for ways to streamline and save time and effort. We have built an incredible brand on providing the best automation in the industry, and we want to expand into other industries we are beginning to get traction. Solar, Painting, Drywall, siding to name just a few - are industries in that we are seeing significant growth. What we are looking for is someone strong with Zapier and Integromat. Someone who can automate pivot tables, emails, creation of instances in niche specific software from Hubspot and bring that information back when appropriate. Someone who can talk through all the issues of maintaining that single source of truth and eliminating double data entry.
- Build automation in Zapier, and Integromat - now known as Make.
- Conduct screen Recording videos of how your automation work.
- Communicate with clients when needed, though most comms will be handled by account managers.
- Make detailed notes of your updates and keep a Clean record of your activities in Hubspot.
- Participate in daily huddles and weekly meetings.
- Update service tickets and stay up to date on tasks.
- Record revisions and completions of projects
- Maintain the utmost respect for Data Governance and standard operating procedures.
- Create properties and calculated values in Hubspot where needed.
- Check-in daily.
- Communicate regularly with the team in Slack
Day in the Life of this Role
If this role is of interest to you it is important to know what it might be like to work here.
Check for new tickets and tasks from account managers. Ensure to get them on your radar.
Check inCheck-in on Slack. Let us know your daily goals, what you got done yesterday, and what your weekly focus is. Identify issues that you are stuck on, and post your Calendar commitments in with a single click.
Quick WinsProvide Solutions and fixes to any service tickets in your tasks, make sure to uphold service level agreements.
Automation TimeThis is where you go to work on the ongoing projects and do anything in your scope of work service level agreements. Document your progress in Hubspot.
Record ScreensharesRecord instructions, fixes, adjustments and ideas in screen shares for your account manager to review and share with clients where needed.
Closeout TasksEnsure the tasks set by you and your team for yourself have been closed or addressed. Send any required screen recordings or instructions to the team. Always aim to maximize the ability of your teammates to manage their accounts when you are not working.
- Willingness to work 36 hours per Week
- SumoQuote Training
- 1 Year Estimating or SumoQuote Experience
- Service Hub Software Certification
- Zapier 101 + 102
- Complete 4 of 6 Makerpad Zapier Certifications
- Service Hub Admin Course
- Make/Integromat Advance Data Sources Course
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Support Course
OUR MISSION AND VISION
Through better-designed systems and processes, more people can function in line with their unique abilities to make work rewarding and equitable while making our clients hit exponential growth curves and higher bottom dollar profits in the long term.
Our mission is to make work more rewarding through Engineering better Customer Experiences.