Hubspot Marketing Strategist
WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
In a fragmented digital world, marketing strategies are growing more complex, and the tried & true Marketing Strategist always has a position at the helm. This role is responsible for taking significant revenue goals, analyzing the massive array of video or written content and promotion strategies, and sifting out the unaligned efforts. You will develop high-impact campaign strategies to meet or exceed goals without exceeding spend. You will be a backbone role that understands how to create an effective plan of deliverables possible to execute, one we don’t see falling off the priority list anytime soon. One skill set we look for to differentiate you from the pack is someone with integrated marketing or MarComm background, with strength in digital.
- Development of Yearly and Monthly marketing strategies
- Oversee a team of Creative and Technical teammates and Contractors
- Maintain an organized and supportive environment inside HubSpot
- Build and manage projects and initiatives to maintain low incremental costs of customer acquisition
- Understand and manage Campaigns in HubSpot
- Manage budgets including vendor budgets and ad spend
- Set high standards for your team and yourself
- Provide regular updates on effectiveness and ideas for improvement to leadership
- Maintain brand standards at all times
- Experience using HubSpot Marketing Hub
- 1 Year B2B marketing experience
- Knowledge of the B2B Roofing industry landscape
- Abile to convey marketing strategies in a data-driven context
- Maintain regular content production and deployment schedule
- Competent in Facebook, Instagram, and emerging social media marketing.
- Able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Solid grasp of quality creativity in written, graphic, audio, and video form
- Motivated to learn new tools and technologies
OUR MISSION AND VISION
Technology democratizes consumption and commoditizes production. If you are the best in the world at what you do, you get to do it for everyone. We envision the consolidation of industries down to the minimum viable market needed players. We are innovating to the minor required count of operators in any given market and expanding the opportunity. For meaningful, gainful employment with companies at the top of their game who use our products and services to make work meaningful and filled with purpose.
People can function in line with their unique abilities through well-designed systems and processes. We are making work more rewarding and equitable while making our clients hit exponential growth curves and higher bottom dollar profits in the long term.
Our mission is to make work more rewarding through Engineering better Customer Experiences.