WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
Hubspot Admins work with stakeholders to define system requirements and customize the platform. To put it simply, they enable users to get the most out of Hubspot technology. A Hubspot Admin best understands how to make the platform work for their clients company’s goals. Together with technical experts in multiple Disciplines Hubspot Admins help our clients get adoption of their processes and improve those processes with the assistance of their more technical counterparts. This is a role that combines a strong understanding of the capabilities of Hubspot and customer service.
- Manage and Close Service tickets submitted by clients.
- Conduct Recorded Zoom Meetings with Clients and perform Demos of Hubspot Improvements from our Services.
- Maintain relationships with clients via phone, text, and e-mail.
- Make detailed notes of engagements with clients and keep a Clean record of your activities in Hubspot.
- Follow and contribute to the improvement of our customer ticketing processes.
- Participate in daily huddles and weekly meetings.
- Inquire with clients on a regular basis to check in on their progress and success with the products and services provided
- Record revisions and completions of projects
- Maintain an utmost respect for Data Governance and standard operating procedures.
- Develop playbooks, create properties, add new users, and grow into more skills with supervision.
- Check-in daily and provide updates on Tickets in progress.
- Communicate regularly with the team in Slack
Day in the Life of this Role
If this role is of interest to you it is important to know what it might be like to work here.
Check for new tickets from your accounts, and maintain our service level agreements on response times.
Check inCheck-in on Slack. Let us know your daily goals, what you got done yesterday, and what your weekly focus is. Identify issues that you are stuck on, and post your Calendar commitments in with a single click.
Quick WinsReview any work completions by the technical team on your service tickets. Update clients as soon as possible to upkeep our Service Level Agreement
Investigate SolutionsOnce all Clients are updated, investigate solutions to your incoming service requests. Solve what you can and delegate what you cannot to technical team.
Keep up RelationshipsMeet with clients over Zoom to discuss, train and highlight adoption red flags so you can ensure their team is getting a constant rate of improvement on their KPIs.
Closeout TasksEnsure the tasks set by you and your team for yourself have been closed or addressed. Send any required screen recordings or instructions to the team. Always aim to maximize the ability of your offshore team to get work done overnight.
- Willingness to work 30+ hours per Week
- Sales Hub Implementation Certification
- Sales Hub Software Certification
- Service Hub Software Certification
- Hubspot Reporting Certification
- Service Hub Admin Course
- Sales Hub Admin Course
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Support Course
OUR MISSION AND VISION
Through better-designed systems and processes, more people can function in line with their unique abilities to make work rewarding and equitable while making our clients hit exponential growth curves and higher bottom dollar profits in the long term.
Our mission is to make work more rewarding through Engineering better Customer Experiences.