WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
We expect a solid eye for design and color in publishing style graphic design. We provide full training in our industry because, above all, you will need an understanding of Roofing. While we serve many industries, our customers expect us to be roofing experts. The ultimate graphic designer will understand roofing components. Since much of your design will communicate our client's value in PDF "HERO Pages" that we produce as part of our SumoQuote setup services. From time to time, designing creative work for our Marketing Strategist and website teams, maintaining a tight revision schedule with skill and patience with our clients as they overcome the challenges of communicating their needs to our Project Managers.
- Plan and develop SumoQuote HERO pages
- Read and respond to Briefs given by SumoQuote project managers, and onboarding success managers
- Maintain an organized and supportive environment inside Canva and Google Drive
- Build and manage an inventory of templates and creative assets used for multiple projects
- Complete required projects for marketing strategist in a proficient and timely manner
- Understand how to respond to and close tickets in Hubspot
- Record revisions and completion of projects
- Maintain a production standard of 40 Hero Pages per week which are templatized for efficiency
- Create and produce 5 Brand Standards documents per week
- Maintain client brand standards at all times
- Communicate regularly with the team in Slack
- Experience with Canva and Adobe
- 1 Year Graphic Design Experience
- Intangible but apparent eye for design.
- Dedication to proper spelling of english and industry terms.
- Competent in Publishing Design best practices
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Solid grasp of quality creativity in written and graphic form
- Motivated to learn new tools and techniques
OUR MISSION AND VISION
People can function in line with their unique abilities through well-designed systems and processes. We are making work more rewarding and equitable while making our clients hit exponential growth curves and higher bottom dollar profits in the long term.
Our mission is to make work more rewarding through Engineering better Customer Experiences.